Facilities and Logistics
Petrel College is located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), in the province of Ontario, Canada. For our guests visiting us from abroad, this provides an exciting opportunity to travel to Toronto, Canada and be immersed in our English speaking community while you enjoy the benefits of our diverse city and multi-cultural experiences.
Our training facilities are conveniently located within a short walking distance to hotels, private residences, shopping centers and public transportation.
We are quite flexible and also offer many other services upon request. To date our students arriving and studying in Canada have been met by our dedicated staff members and we take great care to accommodate our students and ensure they get the most out of their learning journey with us.
Petrel College is able to provide all logistical services, at cost.
These services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Canadian VISA sponsorship letter and assistance with Canadian Visa application process
- Booking hotels for temporary accommodations
- Meeting students at airport and transporting to temporary hotel accommodations
- Arranging for long-term accommodations situated close to school
- Assisting students to become familiar with local medical insurance plans and health care options
- Attending all student-related emergencies
- Setting up local Bank account
- Extracurricular activities