Project Management Exam Preparation (WS 732)
The PMP Exam Prep bootcamp provides a comprehensive overview of the knowledge areas covered in the PMBOK guide and the exam objectives to prepare prospective candidates for the PMP Certification Exam issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
1. Corporation interested in training their Management teams
2. Professional individual with a passion for project management looking to expand their skill and knowledge in this field
3. Experience project managers planning to take the (PMP®) exam
4. Newcomers with strong professional background looking to demonstrate their management capabilities.
- Intro to Project Management
- Life Cycle and Organization
- Project Management Standard
- Knowledge Areas
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- Cost Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- simulated PMP exam test questions
The PMP Exam Prep bootcamp will teach you everything you need to know to pass the PMP Exam.
Learn to use tools and techniques of Project Management to establish, maintain and improve standards throughout your organization.
Advance your career by obtaining your PMP Certification through PMI.
This 36 Hour bootcamp covers the PMBOK guide, case studies, hands-on activities, and mock exams to increase your chances of success in passing the PMP exam.
Coming soon! Please check back. Course Catalog is being updated.