Front End Engineering Design (FEED) for Gas Treatment Plants Workshop (WKSP 261)
A gas treatment plant (refinery, gas dehydration, or gas sweetening plant) would require a means of justification before it is implemented. This workshop will review the steps and tasks that are needed to perform Frond End Engineering Design (FEED) which will be used to evaluate the technical as well as commercial aspects of a project to be considered feasible.
1)Engineers, Managers and supervisors of Process Engineering and Project Departments
2)Recent Graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering looking for updating their knowledge in EPC operations.
This course consists of the following topics:
3) Estimating Cost Method
4) Expected accuracy range
5) Example of FEED study for a gas sweetening project
After Completion of this course you will understand:
1) The principals of feasibility study of projects with a focus on gas treatment plant
2) Introduction to conceptual design of a gas treatment plant
3) Fundamentals of heat and material balance
4) Preliminary PFD, Plot Plan and P&ID development
5) Equipment and instruments sizing and specifications (start)
6) Cost Estimation
7) Cash Flow Calculation
8) Total capital investment
9) ROI Calculation
Coming soon! Please check back. Course Catalog is being updated.