Corrosion and Failure Analysis
Paint and Coating Technology (CRR 105)
The contents and materials are presented in this intensive course not only make the individuals to recognize the importance of the paint, coating and lining systems used for protection of industrial structures but also improve the educational experience of the technical service representatives involved in the protective coating industry.
This course is designed for individuals seeking a profession in corrosion field at the level of a technician, technologist, skilled worker, or high school students who plan to pursue education in corrosion and inspection.
- Principles and specific applications of protective coatings
- Mechanisms of protection provided by organic, conversion and zinc-rich coatings
- Coating failures and methods of prevention
- Methods of coating inspection and assessment
- Safety hazards associated with inspection of industrial coatings
Upon successful completion of this course the student will learn:
- Fundamentals and protection mechanisms of protective coatings
- Failures and methods of inspection and prevention attributed to industrial coatings
Coming soon! Please check back. Course Catalog is being updated.