Corrosion and Failure Analysis
Corrosion Protection Systems (CRR 104)
The theoretical and practical fundamentals of corrosion protection systems including coating, cathodic and anodic protection and inhibitor systems applied in main industry are presented in this course.
This course is designed for individuals seeking a profession in corrosion field at the level of a technician, technologist, skilled worker, or graduates who plan to pursue education in corrosion and inspection.
- Principles and specific applications protective paints, coatings and linings.
- Failures and inspections of protective coatings
- Design criteria and operation of cathodic and anodic protection systems
- Corrosion control by chemical treatment
Upon successful completion of this course the student will learn:
- The importance of corrosion protection system used for industrial components.
- The theoretical and practical fundamentals of corrosion protection systems
Coming soon! Please check back. Course Catalog is being updated.