About the Course
- Application of common engineering metal/alloys, polymers and ceramics used in industry
- Principles of metallurgy, physical and mechanical properties of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- Failure analysis of deteriorated materials: cause and prevention of failures
- Application of destructive and non-destructive testing methods
- The theoretical and practical fundamentals of engineering materials
- The instrumentation techniques used for evaluation of material properties
Interested in Structure and Properties of Materials?
+1 (289) 842-3360
Want to learn more about Structure and Properties of Materials?
Get in touch using the form below: