About the Course
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The basic understanding of Programmable Logic Control
- How to interpret block diagrams
- Operations of switches and sensors and their communication with PLCs
- How to developing basic ladder logic programs
- How to specify PLC hardware and installation criteria
- Multilanguage programming, using: Ladder Logic, GBC; SFC; Structured Text and Equipment Phase Programming
- PLC Programming applications in the oil industry using EMU-5000 Simulator
- Multitasking programming for real-time execution, using continuous; periodic and event task
Interested in PLC and Automation: Based on Rockwell and Allen-Bradley?
+1 (289) 842-3360
Want to learn more about PLC and Automation: Based on Rockwell and Allen-Bradley?
Get in touch using the form below: