About the Course
- Brief review of various engineering principles.
- Drawing sheet sizes, standards, borders and title block.
- Point, Line, Curve, Surface and Solid properties.
- Right hand rule and 3 view projections.
- Dimensions, Tolerances and basic GD&T notations.
- Isometric, Diametric and Perspective representations of a solid object.
- Identify symbols and interpolate standard notations for variety of engineering drawings
- Sketch and properly dimension 3 views of simple parts from 3D solid models
- Construct simple isometric views from 3 view projections.
- Collect relative information, interpolate and properly analyze contents of a typical drawing.
Interested in Introduction to Engineering Drawing?
+1 (289) 842-3360
Want to learn more about Introduction to Engineering Drawing?
Get in touch using the form below: